Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 1: Learning Journal


1)      What are you hoping to learn from this module?
Answer:
From the module Strategy: Choices and Impact, I am hoping to learn to create and chose the steps and types of right strategy suitable for the dynamic business environment, changing economics and fluctuating global market with the aim of achieving the business goal. Also I am hoping to learn to forecast and evaluate the impact of the choices I made among the various strategies.

2)      How might this module be useful to you after passing out of Institution?
Answer:
After passing out the institution, this module will help me to make smart strategies in my field and make me more manageable in my life. I will be able to manage and complete my task and be satisfied by making smart strategies. I will also be able to set and focus the business goal as the strategy is being made.

3)   Describe three things you will do that will help you to learn and to get good marks on this module.
Answer:
The three things would be:
i.                    Be punctual about the tasks assigned and Learning Journal updates on my blog.
ii.                  Be interactive and active in class. Communicate with the teacher.
iii.                Be prepared, proactive and work hard.

4)     Describe three things that others (your lecturer, classmates, other……) could do that would help you learn and to get good marks on this module.
Answer:
The three things would be:
i)                    Constant feedback.
ii)                  Time to time motivation, guidance and support.
iii)                Give second chance for mistakes.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment